Rosco DigiComp HD paints are specially formulated to provide the proper luminance and RGB values for optimum operation of all digital compositing systems. Rosco DigiComp HD paints are specially formulated to provide the proper luminance and RGB values for optimum separation of the foreground and background in digital compositing. The precise formulation of the single-source pigments found in DigiComp HD paints produces a highly-specific spectral reflectance along with a high-gain reflectivity - resulting in a bright, narrow bandwidth of green or blue that make DigiComp HD easy to use with any digital compositing system. DigiComp HD is manufactured to have an ultra-flat finish, which means there is no sheen or gloss in the finish at all. This is important because any sheen/gloss will appear as white or yellow on camera ? not green or blue ? and may spoil your key. The DigiComp HD color standards are precisely manufactured for crisp, clean separation of the foreground/background in digital compositing ? resulting in little or no post-production "touch-up" needed.
- Binder Type: Water-based, vinyl acrylic
- Finish: Ultra-Flat
- Dilution: Ready for use directly out-of-can
- Film Thickness: 2 mils dry film
- VOC Content: Max 50g/L digicomp specs image
- Shelf Life: Minimum 12 months for an unopened can
- Coverage: Approx. 300 sq. ft./US gal. Due to the nature of the bright pigments used, two coats of DigiComp HD are recommended for even coverage.
- Drying Time: 30 minutes to one hour, depending on temperature and humidity. Allow first coat to dry completely before applying the second coat.
- Clean Up: Wash tools thoroughly with mild soap and water. Close containers tightly after use.
- Density (lbs/gal): 12.25 - 12.35
- Color: Blue